The “W” brand #716 Inspection stamps with a print are of 1/2″ diameter has become the inspector’s choice for high quality inspection stamps. These inspection stamps are made with a solid neoprene rubber plug cased in metal with a brass cap. They are the most sturdy inspection stamp available made of an acid-resistant material that will hold up to most ink types.
- The “W” brand #716 Inspection Stamp is our top quality choice designed to withstand repeated use with most industrial marking inks.
- Fully customizable
- Precision high quality engraved solid neoprene plug
- Polished aluminum case
- Brass cap with felt ink pad inside for stamping onto paper and other porous surfaces
- Small enough to fit in your pocket
- Ergonomically engineered to fit perfectly in your hand with a patented solid one-piece neoprene plug design
- Ideal for marking slick or hard to mark surfaces
- To be used with a separate ink pad
- Lead time is normally 7 to 10 business days
Common Uses for the 1/2″ Diameter Custom Metal Inspection Stamp
- Inspection Documents
- Small Offices
- Offices Managers
- School Safety
- Restaurant Safety
- Home Inspections
- Roof Inspections
Why Buy our 1/2″ Diameter Metal Custom Inspection Stamp
Winmark has consistently provided high-quality products and exceptional service for over 55 years. Ordering the 3/8″ Diameter Metal Custom Inspection Stamp is quick and easy when you order online. We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee.