Replacement Marsh Fountain Brush
Stencil roller replacement heads can be used to replace the current head on a shipping stencil roller. They help users avoid the cost of replacing the entire roller when the current head becomes worn or damaged.
Marsh Refillable Fountain Brush
• Use with Rolmark, PolyRolmark, “K”, or Lumber Marking Inks
Marsh Fountain Rollers give you solid coverage with strong, clear marks. Great for stenciling on uneven surfaces like crates and concrete.
- Ink is stored in the handle and is released directly into the bristles for easy ink replenishing. Pressing the thumb valve on side of the handle allows more ink to flow into tip.
- Durable hog bristle brush can get into dips and crevices on uneven surfaces better than a flat roller
- No-mess operation; re-fill ink at the end of the brush handle
- Includes polypropylene cap to protect bristles between uses
- Works on porous or non-porous surfaces with the correct ink
There are no reviews yet.